Buy Ext4Yii License
Important License Information
Ext4Yii is licensed per developer. Each developer working directly with the Ext4Yii Framework on an IDE or otherwise is considered a developer and must purchase an appropriate developer license.
Each developer working with Ext4Yii Framework is granted the right to install and use this product on workstations used by that developer for development purposes and deploy on unlimited domains and servers.
Subject to the terms of our Commercial License Agreement, this product includes the right to use ExtJS as part of the Ext4Yii Framework. You do not require a separate ExtJS Commercial License to use this product.
Please note that the products provided in the table below already contain a valid ExtJS license and an appropriate support subscription for one year.
Single Developer License including:
|5 Developer Pack||
Up to 5 Developer License including:
|25 Developer Pack||
Up to 25 Developer License including:
Support Subscription Options
We provide the following support subscriptions if you already have an Ext4Yii commercial license and you wish to renew/extend the support period for another year.
|5 Developer Pack||€805,-|
|Emergency hot-fix builds|
The following components are required to run and develop Ext4Yii applications:
- NetBeans IDE 7.1: As of Ext4Yii 1.0, you need NetBeans IDE 7.1+ in order to use the code-completion provider. We do not support other IDEs at the moment.
- Web server for development: As of version 1.2, Ext4Yii is included with PHP 5.4 which has a built-in Web server. It has been pre-configured to run under http://localhost:8090 on Windows, Linux and Mac OSX
- Web server for production: Ext4Yii has been tested with Apache HTTP server on Linux and OSX. It may also run on other Web servers and platforms, provided PHP 5.3 and other required components are installed and configured correctly.
- PHP 5.3: Your Apache HTTP server must be configured with PHP 5.3+
- PHP GD: Your PHP installation needs to have the GD extension enabled. (GD2 graphics library)
- ionCube Loader: You need to install the ionCube Loader on your server and configure PHP to load the extension. You can find more information about ionCube here.
Already An ExtJS License Owner?
If you already have an ExtJS license, we are allowed to provide you a one-time 30% discount when you purchase the Ext4Yii Framework. In order to apply the discount we need your ExtJS license number or a valid contact information which we can verify with Sencha's Licensing Office.
About EU VAT
For European customers, please note that the EU requires us to charge VAT, 21% value-added tax, to purchases by non-business consumers located in the EU. Business customers are able to waive VAT charges by providing a valid VAT ID at time of purchase.
Due to the nature of the Ext4Yii Framework, we are not able to control the activation or deactivation of a license remotely. Therefore, it is not possible to “return” the software and ensure that the license is no longer being used. As a result, we generally do not provide refunds as a safeguard to prevent unauthorized use of licenses. This is a similar policy to many other non-activated software products.
Before purchasing the Ext4Yii Framework, you can download an evaluation version to test and evaluate the software. You can also see the product is action by visiting the demos and examples provided on this website. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
How To Order
Because of various EU rules and regulations we process each order manually. After placing an order we will send you an e-mail with your invoice and payment information. After receiving your payment please give us 1 business day to create your account and send you the download instructions.
At the moment we provide the following two payment options:
- Bank Wire Transfer: On your invoice you will find our international banking information, the BIC/IBAN numbers which you can use to remit payment using your own (internet)banking system. This is the safest payment option and most businesses with purchasing departments choose to pay using wire transfer. This method will take 3-4 business days depending on your location and speed of your bank.
- Credit-Card using PayPal: If you wish to pay using your credit-card, we provide payment using PyaPal's online payment processing system. For payments using PayPal you will receive a "One Click Payment" link where you will be redirect to PayPal's website to complete your payment.